Anemone Reef Day Trip
Anemone reef is one of the best dive sites located sixteen miles away from Phuket, and is very close to Shark Point & Koh Dok Mai making a perfect 3 dive day trip suitable for certified licensed scuba divers. Anemone reef is a Pinnacle submerged 4 meters below the surface, with no visual markings above the surface its a hard dive site location to find..Anemone reef tends to be a diving location that most diving trips dont visit often due to novice or beginners being unable to dive due to to depth and currents.
Anemone Reef is a deep water dive site, Suitable for certified licensed divers – Open Water level or above.
Watch the video to get some ideas of different types of sea anemones you may encounter at Anemone Reef with Phuket Dive Tours.
Anemone Reef Facts
- Rating: 3-4 star
- Distance: 15 Miles from Phuket
- Depth: 6-28m
- Current: Slow to strong
- Experience level : Open water certification should take private Dive master
- Topography” Limestone Rocks covered with Soft Corals
- Marine Life – Seahorse -Leopard sharks – stingrays – Turtles
- Highlights: Odd Whaleshark Sightings
Diving Schedule: Tuesday, Friday, Sunday.
- 07:00 am – 8:00am – Pick up from hotels with a transfer to Chalong Pier.
- 08:45 am – Depart to the Anemone Reef, breakfast and fresh fruit served.
- 10:30 am – Arrive at Anemone Reef to start the first dive.
- 11:30 am – Lunch is served as part of the Diving surface interval.
- 12:30 – Second dive Location Shark Point
- 2:45 pm – Third dive Location Koh Dock Mai
- 5:00 pm – 6:00pm – Arrive back at the Pier for transfers back to your hotel.
All transfers are by air conditioned Minivan or private taxis, breakfast, lunch, drinking water, coffee, tea, fresh fruit, tanks, weights, weight belt and dive master guide are all included in the Day Trip price. Please note that for some remote areas in Phuket transfer fee will be added..
Nitrox Diving is available on this day trip, all tanks need to be pre ordered prior to the departure date, priced at 200THB per Tank, Ask for details.
PHUKET DIVING TRANSFERS
Our Office is located at Kata Beach, we have Daily Free Local Departures/transfers from all Hotels in the following resorts :-travelling time to Chalong marina is around 15minutes
- 7:00 Kamala Beach – 7:15 am Kalim Beach –
- 7:30 Patong
- 7:45 Kata Beach – Karon Beach – Rawai Beach – Nai Harn – Chalong Bay (Transfers to boat 15 Mins )
- Extra Charge Private car Transfer fee from: 7:ooam Ban Tao & Surin Beach 1,600thb – Maikhao Beach – Ban Tao – Airport Area 1,500 THB return.
- Extra Charge Shared Transfer fees – 7:00am Cape Panwa +400thb – 7.00am Koh Siray 500Tthb – 7.15am Phuket Town + 300thb or 1,000THB private car pick up with return (Transfers to boat 30 Mins )
The tour itineraries can be changed depending on the local weather condition. Any changes will be made by the tour leader and boat captain on your trip based on matters of safety.
Buy Anemone Reef Dive Trip Now online – 100% refund back into your account within 12 hours if the trip is cancelled due to Bad weather – we dont take any money when mother nature stops the scuba diving